1. Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flax together.
2. Mix eggs, oil, molasses and milk together.
3. Gently mix egg mixture into flour mixture until thoroughly moistened.
4. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
5. Pour pancakes into heated, oiled pan.
6. Sprinkle with blueberries or other toppings as desired.
7. When pancakes show bubbles on the outside edge, flip and cook on the other side until browned.
8. Makes 15 to 16 pancakes.
Note: Whole grain pastry flour has less gluten than white flour. Recipe is from Tina Berge, who lives in Sherman and is a friend of Mira Dessy.